Monday 23 June 2008

Block

Writers block has gotten at me again. All I've written in the past 30 days is one crappy unfinished poem and reviews on the books I've been reading. Can't tell if this block, lock, wall (imagine a wall constructed of books in foreign languages surrounding you and high enough so that you cannot see out) is from the stress associated with moving, or because of cabin fever...or both.

On another note, Saturday I saw Iron Maiden! And Mastodon, and a ton of other excellent and glimmering metal bands at the first ever Montreal Heavy MTL festival. Really, it was magical.

Love,
Willow~

3 comments:

(Ken) said...

Very glad to see that you are posting again, even if you are entombed by foreign tomes :). Metal in Montreal...nice! Noted that you did manage to pull up the carpet. Staying in Burlington?

Willow said...

Oh yes, our lease ended and I'm just moving next door with one of my close friends :-)

(Ken) said...

almost forgot...happy belated birthday ;)