Sunday 24 February 2008

A Temporary Halt in Willow-things

So I slipped on the ice and fell backwards onto my right hand, and in the process dislocated my wrist. The specific bone is called the "lunar bone" or something similar. I spent the night of the total lunar eclipse in the Emergency Department staring at the "how to disinfect equipment properly" sign. The doctor put me in a splint.

Here is a list of things I cannot do in pictorial form:


Dishes...


Weaving...


Spinning...


(love my drop spindle)


Knitting...


Celling...

Pity me, pity, all my favorite things have been taken away from me. Six week healing time, but I am going to be optomistic and hope for less.

2 comments:

(Ken) said...

Poet, Weaver/Knitter, and Cellist. Impressive. Sending positive healing energy north....

Willow said...

thank you! (And I don't Cell very well...)